Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Monday, June 21, 2010

YEs Yes yes!!

 

*short talk*

its been like 1 month plus i cabut and quit abundant my page here..

was quit busy for my previous month, workload was extreme, travel quit number of times up down peninsular Malaysia and east coast kelantan. exhibition, road show, work, tender rushing, training to singapore, and lastly my exam on CFP….

Arrhh, now a relived.

share with u guys mt 2 true-story here.

true “kek sim” story number 1:

as usual, so much travel, beer, entertain with boss n lastly all the tempted NICE FOOD, my body weight shot up 80 kg, perut buncit and spare typre united become 1malaysia…yum gong!!so do my market value, decease extremely in contrast to times when i jus grad.

i found this quit funny, times when i met my old fren who din saw me for 2 month, their first greeting to me was instead of ”hi yeekai OR hey, hows life?”, they straight away throw me with the statement “wa, yeekai how come suddenly like burst up become fei cai,中年发福呀?” haih,kek sim betul..

 

true “kek sim” story number 2:

Jus finish my exam yesterday, ham ka ling ald my exam, was  stone by the FPAM federation of malaysia. makaichoon,overall was tough, lot comparing cases question that really trigger ur good understanding on each term… (proven my level on finance still tak cukup, need time to furnish more)

 

Mou diu the sad part, today i shall start my WAKA-WAKA campaign, never sit down watch a full match of World cup…

portugal vs north korea, my first match..my apologize to ck lim,lil marccus and eric my king, unable to set up fantasy in time, hehe, hope there is a tought fight there in u guys fantasy league :)

who to support for my first match? for sure the underdog, am proud of asian team, hopefully they do well.

 

till then, c ya

by yeekai5,lately been address as tua pui yeekai5 :p

4 comments:

  1. tua pui when wanna be tai jek lou ar? haha
    All the best but not keep getting rounder and rounder ar ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. long time no see.. but i should know how u look like from your own descriptions.. haha.. same as me.. gaining weight.. 'cos sit at home only.. hoho.. anyway all the best n take care ya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. look fwd to seeing tua pui :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. toy watch, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of toy watch shop, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing