Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

“I am very happy mixing around with young generation”

I always like to tweet around stating “I am very happy mixing around with young generation”.

Young generation I mean here are of course some of the postgrad student who majority of them r my client and then eventually turns to become my friends....

I do recall I wrote a post on sui cai space stating, “in my work life, there is no friend, I rather address them as work-mate/colleague” haha..well, sometime, a person perception do changed from time to time.

Mixing around with them made me feel younger..they r very natural, sincere, energetic and full of passion on everything…the best part of this, observant on them reminds me on going back to basic.

Wat r the basic here? Basic=知足常乐

Life aren’t all about how to fix a monthly forecast figure, problem solving, high expectation on a scenario outcome, etc….

Looking on them, shown how far my current characters bias from my true self. As compared to my uni time, I am still hyper-mischievous boy.

For now….. I don wanna comment myawlf…how to turn back to basic? I pun tak tahu…Hehe…perhaps I shall rephrase it again: life is full of excitement.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift- Ivan Minic’s legendary Quote

Some picture showing how I “mutated” from a school boy to an adult then after that a full time worker..

image primary school

image pre-U

image

image

image graduate

UPON my WORKING life

2 3

image

Time flies huh… =D

3 comments:

  1. walau, first time saw the pic of you without spec. cute betul, can kill many 少女。 =) but now also not bad lah, become 有型成熟钻石王老五!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wah.. i agree with u too, i like to mix with the young one.. they are more 'pure'. =) can't deny we are getting older...

    but ur last picture really shocked me. ... one word: Very Mature..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya.. young ppl so energetic.. shud b wif them more.. so v wont get old so fast.. haha.. ok la.. v meet at his dinner lo.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing