Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Friday, March 26, 2010

先上车,后补票

 

*short talk: saw an article saying TNB plan to sue WWF for earth hour campaign, I laugh!! Yea,they suffer great lost if whole nation switch off the current 1 hour.. this is wat u can do when u r the taiko of nobody. quote u example,streamyx,when u r taiko,u 高高在上,目中无人。Times when P1 enter market, they chicken shit, started to do their part n serve their client n service better…same things goes to proton, times when 1980-an, they r king, then they  give arrogant,acu tak acu service. I rmb they almost caught bankrupt in 1990s. I think tis is jus y my beloved country’s local  company can still survive with  great taken care of its LP by my beloved goverment ..No wonder namewee label TNB as TiuNiaBu-F**k ur mother in translate *

*live post from KB*

I am a person tat fail cominication skils ,不善于表达, so I am not good blogger. Blog is a place where I wish to share something from a perception of a 24 years old sohai fella like me…and I wish to congraz ck, I terkena 捉包for 静静creating this  blogspot J  so now I got a 先上车,后补票feelings, must post a introduction post for my yeekai5 blogspot’s kick start :D

Typical sohai like me rate myself partially friendly, coz it takes time for me to mix around with stranger n it is not easy for me to make new friends...be frank, throughout my life, I only have finger five good fren, I loss contact with couple good fren during my Uni time, and I donno wat happen. I did something real bad until they boycolt me? Or maybe am  jus too leng cai till they chicken shit n run away..But no worry, people come n people go,life carry on n I mou diu. I likes to jokes n tease people indirectly to comment peoples’ 缺点。Tat shall be the reason y people owes say I am lansi, 讲话有针。 I dulan fakes, but sometime me myself is also a fakes, no choice, sometimes really need to cari makan n survive.

if I trust u, will nag u sometimes bcoz I really wan my fren to be good..but of course,v r all aldults, different people differ perspective, is U to decide which path u wanna future on…. My horoscope r vigor, but am trying my 50% best to convert myself to half scorpion..haha…I likes scorpion 奋斗不死的精神 characterPeople owes say virgo r perfectionist, but I think I am not, am lazy with lots of excuses.

Ok,this will be my first post of the day..haha

Be good,everyone J

 

4 comments:

  1. yee kai, regarding the TNB news one, do check the source first.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo~! blogspot huh! write more and share more. =) be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good news, double hapiness, there are two new bloggers this year.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol,donno who rate tis post as sohai..haha

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing