Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

我的故事

short talk: am listening repeatly on the song by “TENSION 我們的故事” when i post up this feeling.listening the song with lyrisc,歌词狠狠的形容这本人的感决

donno y the lyrics of the song stir up some sweat,sour rojak feeling…i value friend in some part of my live. some can be good,some can be very close while some jus pass by passenger in a short.

(i terpinggir my books since i start my CFP course, now the exam is over,should force back myself to read lately)

lately i was quit 废物,wasting my 青春,doing nothing.2 years of non-stop travel, i start to feel sien, bcoz of work, i lost contact to most of the friend in penang nor kl…they hardly can find me in weekend. sorry guys.

*look back to my sui cai space picture in window space* i miss my kl fren so much, my ex-housemate colin n lydia, etc…nvr got chance to visit them. ald 2 years nvr see u two,sorry for keep u guys waiting =)

i am really am a boy who seldom take initiative to ajak u guys out for yam cha,chit chatting,watso ever.so if i call u,means u can really go buy toto where high chance u strike the jackpot,haha

我们的故事真难忘,太多的回忆和希望
不管它有多疯狂,我愿意一生收藏

我们的故事不能忘,太多的情节要发展
不要放弃因为有一天缘份会继续

i still travel monthly to kelantan and perlis from time to time,wait till i kena fired by my company,then i will b a free jobless boy that nvr sou heng if u guys call me yam cha,blow water,etc :P

take care all,有一天我们缘份会继续

by: yeekai5

share wit u guys my ean tao face taken in 1 week back,still the same, jus the body weight tambah a bit :)

IMG_0412

IMG_0439

6 comments:

  1. sepet eyes! btw, i also very cham, if u see me go out yum cha will be like 1 time in 6 months. u still better lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea,puan sri wenni reminds me about my sepet eye..lol
    u no need worry la,now keep fit,jaga badan baik baik,december tat time give everyone a surpirse :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. "有一天我们缘份会继续"。。很好。。等着咯。。哈哈。。我终于找到工作咯。。希望还会有时间和老朋友三八,三八。。喝下茶。。你也加油啦。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! forgot to buy TOTO!!!!!!! T.T
    i should have buy my number !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Friend don't mind. just keep urself available when they contact. =)

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing