Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Time for a reshuffle

short talk*
wuhoo, i have finish my two latest paper and i think will b time for me for another reshuffle n replan my flow
life is short, do things right
whats ur call in 2011?share me :)

likewise i always admire scorpio-horoscop people.For me,they are talented, But....scary,jus right after my exam end, CK send me a twit today saying:
sense tat some1 finished his test d,time 2 read 孙子兵法
wow, dahsyatnya CK, really can predict wats my nex move,haha

 

this round another "豪言" from yeekai5.i wander how reliable my "豪言" .

After my exam done, first thing came to mind was "减肥", charm!!
since my lck trip to taiwan makan trip then some friends buffet style gathering makan fest, i been non-stop eating, FUC!!
tats y i come out wit the post "Guity"

i have stop my book reading session n blog writing since LCK wave (back to Sep 2010),
pass 3 month burnt, for my 2 on going exam paper,
NOW, i declare myself as half free.
i got 3 more month goyang after my nex semester start in march 2011
its time for me to buckle up and finish finish up some pending book on my rack,
books i borrow from TT, two more new birthday gift "Art of world" frm ck n marccus's fiction story.

Someother book that caught my eye of course "Blue Ocean Strategy", and then Tauke CJ Wong strong recommended  "Seizing the White Space"
so am looking for sponsorship from u guys to buy n borrow me the book,
p/s: (book purchase is tax relieve leh, so buy some book to collect dust then display in at home)
For those who are environmental-lover, please sponsor me a kindle, its jus USD $199 from Amazon (include shipment to malaysia i guess its around USD $260 ),paper less yet eco-friendly. i get some great product feedback from CK,hehe.. u may refer the review here

till then. will see u guys again soon, (probably 2 weeks time as i will b having a long out station to KL 2 short day then Kelantan)
i end my lame post here by a small quote from my favourite tinybuddha twitter: “If you don’t create change, change will create you.”

how true is this? i donno.

oh ya, a frank reminder, rumours saying GE is coming, please register yourself as voter!!
every votes count!!

2 comments:

  1. i got the kindle version of blue ocean strategy, save 55%

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Ocean-Strategy-Uncontested-Competition/dp/B001E52O7M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292175488&sr=1-1

    all the best, look forward to reading your future move..cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. register now also useless. now already dec, they predicted GE fall on march.
    Need to register more than 6 month only can vote.

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing