Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

short talk:

i wander it is great mind thinks alike or it jus plain co-incident. always wanted to blog out about my current scenario and my failure on poor time management. BUT really due to my poor time management, i rather spend my time on other stuff than blogging.

Until yesterday, suddenly saw a great mentor of me TUN CK lim post, it stir up all me feelings to copy exactly wat i wanna speak out/share with u all on my thought.

at the age of 25, I am facing a very difficult challenge---> TIME

i remember someone post up a tweet/facebook status saying: when people grow older, their time management turn poorer.

wander y, i super agree with the statement.

besides TIME, COMMITMENT, RESPOSIBILITY etc, sometimes do dragging me to  fail to control my 24 hour time.

 

For now, wat i can think of is to try my best to sort out my daily task n personal task into portion. differentiate it, rate it then prioritise those that important to be done first, vice-versa..

in the mean time,

  • think before u act, fullfill watever u promise made.
  • do watever u can, hope people around can understand.
  • walk the talk;not talk in cock

要记得:往往计划改变不了变化,无论如何,随机应变,坚持到底,期待大家愿望能达成,如常所愿,加油!!

兔年与2011年, 我迟到了.

祝大家兔年,开心健康

 

年开初七~人日~送给你和你家人最诚挚的祝福

快乐幸福.健康平安.人日快乐 :-)

 

 

following are a copy paste of ck lim’s latest blog post that i ald requested permission to copy bulat-bulat for sharing.

adpoted from : you tube and CK lim blogspot.

以下短片很有意思:)

之时间过得真快
跟室友谈天才发觉18个月之内就需完成实验和呈交论文。一切顺利便能毕业。现在真是进入“紧急状态”了。无论如何,尽力而为吧。

还有,hmm..一旦步入25岁,话题就离不了还是单身吗?怎么不去交个女朋友。等。。。苦笑不得。,顺其自然吧。我还不着急。哈哈

好到此为止。改日再聊。;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info sharing