Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

short talk:
Quote:”when we are getting comfortable, we tend to ignore others' feelings…”

wander how true this quote is on me.

 

 

some people question me asking weather onot i am in the correct line..i didnt answer their doubt yet remain silent.i am searching hard to get back my passion on my work, which is lately—gradually turn lesser n lesser..

some people value me as a super optimistic guy..actually i am not…some value me a Pessimists boy; i don believe so…whatever it is, jus do ur part,be realistic, stand firm,keep moving

i am not EMO here, jus feel like 散散两句.

近来发现自己讲话会有点强词夺理,凡事“黑白”讲。if u are a great follower or good friend of my, pls correct me if i am too 强词夺理,i am fine with tat :p

 

song that picture my current feelings: Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

*like* –> Some just want everything;But everything means nothing

3 comments:

  1. well, u r stubborn in the sense that mimi is thre for you, but you dont wnt! in fact you want pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. puan wenni, you mean "Pippa" or "pippa"?

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing