Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

来个止渴的post

To ease u guys for long break of no input from yeekai5,

I am back :)

Lots thing to sort of but no worries, give me 2 days time, hope I can come bac with my a day a post philosophy.

Lol…

I jus came back from home after a great dinner with parents n family member, 幸福I shall say,haha..everyone balik kampung for 3 days wesak holiday.wuhoo….was the first time after CNY where whole family member of my 小康之家 back for a reunion.

Sorry guys,for the long break, was in study, outstation working,company training, etc for the past weeks… i oso terkejut to saw my rss accumulate 800+, emails from company,etc.hehe

i shall Fill up my day some personal comment country head line news: Gerakan Anti-Samy Vellu (GAS)

Intro u guys two great legend of my country, Big Sam n my full time admire brother Tun.

Poor big Sam for u tis time, u deserve it, I consider myself as BIG in term of my body size n weight, But u far way better,ur size were like --->penguin (small head, big tummy, ratio of head: body: toe- 1:9:9). Not to offend but u really cute. u reminds me film call “The return of Batman”, u were the penguin,the devil,round in shape with small head, comel betul :p

Wonder how much u makan during ur time in JKR-jalan kerja rajin sector.

Wonder how many talented fella u chop off in their challenge againt ur presidency 

wonder how many puan sri simpanan u have ( i saw 1 of his isteri simpan during my 4 years back visit to sg siput,kaka,saja gossip  )

as a president of M*C, wonder when u fight before for ur people.

really feel sad to them, I really hope something good will happen to some of ur people who still the minority who still live in rubber estate, low income, illiterate,  with most of them still lacking support in everything.

为大家介绍本国两名在位上20来年的领袖,马哥与尊敬的美哥。

但,人个有志,英雄与狗熊之别,悲哀!! 敦马,下台有人热泪离别,德高望重,大家都敬他三分。

鲁哥呢?霸权,贪污,贪权,显为人民服务贡献,尤其可悲的印异同胞,人家反你,活该!

Jus read a latest news from malaysia insider where there is a set back of only small lil amount of kuching attend the GAS due to some enforcement from the TOP levels n not forgot oso all the 没鬼用的宿头乌龟, 哈哈

 

its good ur party keep on routing, better chance for the rakyat to whack u guys up for the up coming GE… so for now, i shall continue to watch my FOC politic bollywood film shooting in my home country.

for those who yet to register on GE, please bring ur ic and jus pass it to the pegawai in pejabat post to register, fulfil ur responsibility, make ur vote count!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info sharing