Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank you

hi guys,

my 1st poll on survey had expired.

thank you so much with ribuan ampun for u people kindness to drop me the survey..

Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

i got a majority of saying my post is rather ok nor no comment.

hmm,pretty acceptable to  obey the poll thou total amount people vote is sembilan ekor 小猫。this highlight to me how tinny i am, and also indirectly told me how famous yeekai5 in blogging..diu,lol…so i shall continue to 霸道like UMN*, 强词夺理,目中无人得欺压老百姓之我的blog follower.SORRY yea my follower, i predict my number of reader will be again slum down to fewer as i keep screw n korek their rough in term of their behaviour n character :P

u see how important it is if 1 country with all his above 21 years old citizen din’t register for General election…government can’t really know wat people want,how to boost up country development,economy, social grow etc…WE still remain unchanged/no improvement yet keep saying WE BOLEH. Still remember cemerlang,gemilang,terbilang? since when my country cemerlang?since when my nation gemilang?since when their rakyat terbilang?haha

For my future post, if u guys realize i too ean tao/handsome, please comment me, let me learn from u all. i don wanna be cemerlang,gemilang,terbilang, we jus learn from each other then v bully others :p 

*opppss, my 目中无人 character arise again*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info sharing