Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

short talk:

start from today, yeekai 5 will start his 2 weeks adventure around malaysia/singapore- KL for 3 days for training then east coast 2 days and lastly Singapore 5 days for product training… my nasi kukus/dagang i am coming!! my Geylang pak ku i am coming!! (haih, another busy week ahead,sibuk naik miang?nob,yeekai 5 is always a good boy)

i am not carrying my lappy along due to the inconvenient on my company training n limited internet subscriptions, i think i will abundant my yeekai blogspot for awhile. lately i got no time to prepare 2 weeks scheduled post  ahead, so i think gonna disappointed some of u guys on my commitment of a post a day here…lets hope i will come back wit some great post :p

love u guys, c ya…

rmb be good :)

3 comments:

Info sharing