Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

4ever Yes Man

GetAttachment

let me intro to u guys another great fella of mine, Marccus low, penang future hope which have similar face as---->

g

y i mention him here? he is another great fella that help me all the along in doing/editing my blogspot to perfection :)

wat is YesMan? a guy that never say no when u seek help from him. i always kacau him when i have doubt on IT stuff. Marccus low who have another adik who is currently persuing his PhD in UK, both never mind share me IT/ sharing knowledge (脱光光,给我学). feel so thankful to both abang-adik who seldom say NO when i seek for help,

no wander a slogan MAkaiCHOON was created by my boss,

Abbreviations defination:

MA-marccus

Kai-yeekai

Choon-choon kiat

great mind rite? lol :p

4 comments:

Info sharing