Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

looking forward trip

After few months of work without a simple break, finally april of 3rd has come,a night before I heading to Cameron with a bunch of cock feel so pleased , Cameron are owes my place to stay when next time retirement..cool weather, ah moi cantik, simple life with planting to kill my time when am old faggot. My Cameron trip’s mission was simple, went up there, as usual scout for chick, have some beer session with my close cock, sharing a bit and enjoy my time on the nature beauty of the scenery.

My last visit of my visit to Cameron was wit a bunch of my great fren from utar, all those picture is still in my windows space, dated April 2007.
Look on the pictures, somehow stir up a bit bitter feeling from my bottom heart. My forgotten sam break visit to Tun house, eat crap jokes and of course fooling around with Tun’s micheal owen (his cutest dog)




Times may change but picture don’t. In real life, many comes n many goes.
We, used to be so young last time,
We,used to be so close,
We,used to have so many looi-ness together, so much laughter
We,used to fooling around in utar lab, cheating during class test etc

Some of them I consider lost contact coz v seldom keep in touch, really hope u guys out there r doing good..
peace from yeekai5
=)

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." ~Einstein

2 comments:

  1. have fun! originally .. the g hotel gang and i suppose to go next week one..and now..tak dapat pergi d..Last minute function coming up.. ur "future wife" needs to take care of function..

    ReplyDelete
  2. deng lo...how come we all so young that time :-p enjoy ur trip

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing