Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

controversial picture

*Short talk* My great country who ald well known as a Boleh-country make lots of impossible issue become possible. Endless covered issue dig out during some campaign on the by election. some picture taken on someone who drinks during young time, gamble which is been prohibited for some religious, some  married guy having fun with hot chic, scandal issue, etc…

i beg i shall learned their lesson to prohibit myself to post up all the sohai stuff on web…

Wait!!  lam yeh lo. i ald upload my pic in my spaces years back

y1pou3Vm8Z34d07gA74n3Gr0ImN70_SpVKH7GBiosm1Zjp3Y_1kutEHcsIC3tSKrMLmlcwZCpqcles y1pp-2EeNTj1ZVZZNCy-9ZpOqTWsiHJEa1IoW20qpo1c1OGOmXjSM6LLXin-VrAPNTSsQsST5T9YZc y1p1BkQ3BLWoLGkXwFBdutmlTEMX7vw0iqB5hfUh139a_QqzEI7lNFoesiLeVn2a0yZFRnHhDWomgw y1p4NmEjJ_lArRZjtxwBq3urQoK9cDC5cPvqDTaUf8osuLICsfmkCdkvMkAM-jD29bi71dRv9h58hg y1p7Ye-njizI6-8bXsmbTZUx85wIhOswCelIwaxzOiOVL7IG-4ufACYQ1vokdTCXiEXeyZ5Khn1xLI y1p89STes615ahnsK8lTwIy_AAWy5dlcvmrp9Fs_W2nwe9pZc95jYGl8bJvRH18OJ0-VtvsXIvpuzg y1pkTKISx4RTsvilOrn7hlKjjk9GGWwzYJJrcgQnzRAi3MZwwrjHd265ERuxiR0cI9F1-uP87QgOa_tbzIleQHfNg y1plXexHISkATyWa2CS3RETbvSTVWowKHdE-51xXZbpb1NOu1XUBRnshn4avS3s83HwU-uVx8k99IinbOSMZNixVw

how to delete?where it ald been circulating on www? T.T

NO worry, my country  impossible issue become possible!! i shall learn from my country BEST lawyer saying those picture looks like me,sounds like me But not me…hmmm,korek korek korek :p

5 comments:

  1. this is good one, shall share through google reader, tweet and facebook.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure had a lot of fun! memories are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ermmmm, guy on guy action ke picture tu? Lol =) Kept forgetting your links, must remember to save it now! /booo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @brenda i hav some of my gals' mischievous picture, but i dare not upload, scared later they dulan me... guys above all happy lucky type so wont kill me also if i betray them n expose their great past :p

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing