Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Thursday, April 8, 2010



*short talk a recent comment by my boss Nicole,provokes my curiosity on how going to my long lost idol...share u guys a clip where i found it intersting, u may buffer the youtube n listen to with when u checking email/fb-ing, save time in multitasking..haha..(total 3 section of video) poor commentator have a lots of restriction during the interview show, Bravo RPK, i still with u no matter wat..haha..am looking so hard for the t-shirt "RPK, i am with u" but cant get it..haih :D *

2 comments:

  1. hope u tak kisah i come 38 at ur blog. I saw u published it on fb and it appeared on my timeline so i clicked lor.

    hehe let's print our own rpk shirt and sell it anonymously online!!
    "RPK Banzai!":D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. no owrry, i don mind
    jus sharing my thought,learn tis from a good fren of mine :)

    haih,poor RPK,wonder where is him now..haha

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing