Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let me introduce to u guys a very ean tao fren of mine who I am sure gonna kao her if he is a “she”. I always jokes with him saying pls cut down his LP so that I can kao her as gf.lol..he influce me quit a lot on how to manage time/goal setting/keep in touch thru world wide web. He set up a good learning modal for me, and a appreciate him from head to toe, tats y I address him as TUN.

Tun CK is GREAT. He was the scorpion guy that I always mention in my blog. He is a fast learner, humble, commit, helpful, bla blab la, BUT scorpion guy always unpredictive. I am his all time lab partner during uni time n seriously donno y he stil wanna kawan me. I still rmb those time I use to looi him in term of course work, lab report n etc, luckly with his favorites quote “passion, commitment n prolong interest drive success”, he still manage to score a 1st calss honour for his bio-tech course r currently persuing his PhD in Exerter.

To him, I think v create a lot laughter, teasing each other, uni year 2 classic chemistry practical in lab is our trademark. With my looi-ness , I didn’t help him much but this fella really a great man, and I donno how to pay him with his all time 大恩大德.

Thou we r now separated like thousand kilometer away, he never stop updating me, knowledge sharing (political point of view especially), motivate n helping me in term of blogging/ self development/UK education information/gossip (yea, don be surprise, thou he is in UK, his information in Malaysia r even faster than me, y? thanks to globalization network like twitter). you may follow his blog ,he read thousand feed everyday n share great artical everyday.

The fella really have a great goals ahead, overcome famine in world. I wish him a success, do hope he can rmb one day when he wins noble prize.

Oh ya, forget to advertise, he is still single I guess (donno weather got keep 女人in UK onot), please help me to get him a chic who fall into class of “MIMI”.

Malaysian, Independent, Mature and Intelligent gal, coz the fella already 钱权势无忧,独缺妞 (this is also one for his greatest quote,lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info sharing