Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

outstation

  

i think u guys noe i travel quit a lot for my current jobs..1 month sometimes 2-3 trip to kedah, 1 trip to perlis, 1 trip to kelantan…

photo

cons:

i wasted a lot of my time travelling which i found it not worth, not much input i can learn or absorb because most of the time, i need to b focus while drive, so i shall say most of my precious 青春浪费了在车上,哈哈

i try to cut short my driving time lately to take bus/flight…the feedback is good coz i save my time n energy not to drive so often..jus too much flight will made myself pok kai in term of flight tickets is so expensive…oh ya,  wonder wat i have comment in  aeroline bus service, they send me a RM10 compliment voucher after being chosen as top 3 best  review of the month..lol…

default

some of u guys might envy me saying:  wa,yeekai,so soong travel here n there so often… =.= SERIOULSY for me i start to feel bored on the routine thing, imagine u drive alone,everything also alone, haih, 心酸没人知,haha.. i use to call n kacau some of u when i am bored in driving, Mr. Eddy Goh is among one of them i use to call n diu him..(haha,sorry man)

pros:

oh ya, 1 thing i like about travelling here n there was i get chance to c differ people,different culture in different place…from now, feel free to ask me where to get budget hotel in perlis,alor setar n kota bharu, where to makan, i think i can suggest u some nice food around. As for ah moi cantik, i swear to god, i langsung tak tahu, still need u guys to inform me, coz most of the time i rather stay in my hotel to rest (after a long drive)/read/ gossip for my google reader as usual :P

am now seriously looking for anyone who stay in alor setar/perlis nor kelantan, mayb can date u people out to chit chat,blow water when i got chance to overnite here :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info sharing