Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picture speaks

10-14 April 2010 (my kelantan trip)

due to my present work, i travel kelantan every month ones. I use to drive myself there but now, time management is very important, so i rather take flight/bus, save my time n energy. 7 hour travel period on bus, i can read/write blog/sleep n enjoy the nice scenery along the penang-east coast highway.

show u guys some picture, on the scenery n some pic i took when i am on bus. (my apologize ya, am pic r in wit low quality,am poor boy, tak ada high end camera, all taken from phone)

IMG_0141

the east-coast highway is well maintain, AND its is FOC, no charges, HOW GREAT,haha

 IMG_0140  

along the road, there r a lot so many “atap house” selling  keropok, food, fruits who earn for their living

IMG_0144 IMG_0143

my intention is to shot Bajaran Titiwangsa, but the bus is too fast, Dulan,haha

IMG_0149

 IMG_0148

passby a rainforest resort, if got chance sure must come here,jalan-jalan cari makan, very nice view, can stay overnite, with lots activity :) (recall my scout camping time those day during secondary scol)

IMG_0134IMG_0135

lastly my ean tao face on bus, the bus do serve me so food n beverage, not bad i guess..haha

*remark: yeekai is fine, no worry :) AND he didn’t keep a puan sri in kelantan, u guys may seek from lillian, i meet her quit often here, having dinner with her n her

Technorati Tags:

future husband, so total 3 orang :)

4 comments:

  1. wow eng tao yeekai..lol.. bila plan your business trip to Kuching? then i bring you go eat seafood

    ReplyDelete
  2. tan sri, ur new hairstyle is so yeng~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remembered there was a time i also botak in glasgow during all phd interviews, and I believe botak will bring you luck, as you want get a scorpio kids, plan ahead, bring gf bck kampung nxt yr CNY, has lucky at night during ribut petir, then good attempt on goal. after 9 months, around oct-nov, you shall get scorpio kids

    our classmate looking for cock who is RICO = Rich, Intelligent, Caring, Outstanding, and I just proposed you :-p

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. @puan sri wenni i hope i can come kuching someday,miss the food n vege-biling a lot :p
    @zhing no yeng la, majority people say i uncle d, ck lim nor 謝霆鋒 more yeng 100times than me
    @tun makaichoon aaa :p

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing