Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Friday, April 30, 2010

music n my idols

Short talk:

Although am Chinese ed boy but my Chinese are real sucks, don ask me to read a Chinese book, I sure fall asleep in short moment J

During my secondary time, I very dulan Chinese subject, especially the “语文知识,名句精华”, I often score 0 for both part. 名句精华r meaningful, just I lazy to memorize all the meaning, their asal-unsur ,author, etc makaichoon,dulan in max..haha..wat am fine here in wrote a critical issue composition, I often get call up to review current issue. 1 thing very funny was my composition, sometime too anti government until my secondary school teacher ms cheong always wrote comment 1st my handwriting suck, 2nd sure 错字连篇,混帐;乱讲一轮..haha

BUT talking about listening songs, till today, I still prefer Chinese vocal song, wonder why, hehe…

how I should credit to most of the Chinese song those day where I learn most of my chinese words, philosophy of learning, sharing n领悟道理.

Ok, let me intro some singer I quit like vocal, meaningful lyrics, and of course talent in music, both were so well in composer n played musical instrument such as guitar.

images

Eason Chan (陳奕迅) is a prominent male singer in Hong Kong's music industry. A very committed guy, almost 2 album a year..wow,wonder how he can memorize all the songs lyrics. I seen some talk show on him and i deeply impress with his character. Easy go lucky, very natural but sometimes too direct fella, if he dulan u, sure straight forward diu u with a “F” and give you his dulan face.

122718865.0MgLR28M

Tanya Chua (蔡健雅) is a Singaporean base singer who well expose in Taiwan…a very talent gal who sang well when guitar is on her hand. consistently come out with great song, perhaps she 经历lots of set back/ happiness in life, her song share lots of feeling to me on how we should live. From her, live is always beautiful, live with cheer n positive thinking.hou!!

两人的歌,都很扣人心弦,常常打动我心,听歌要记看歌词,背后的道理,歌词如人生,它让咱们慢慢消化与理解,前辈们,小弟无尽佩服!!

 

p/s: last time in utar sam 1, i rmb i got 1 picture holding violin with the lcly look, if u guys got the picture,please send to me, i wanna post that classic picture..kaka

1 comment:

Info sharing