Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Review on my 1 week “tak nak FB” trail

yes, i shall finalize wat i have done during my 1 week trail on x fb, lesser addictive to twitter.

no doubt to fall into trend convenient,informative, first hand hot to hot information online is a MUST for nowsday. tis is y Lim Kit Siang forcing his below 50 parliament YB to sign up n twit from time to time.

U might b rated outdated if u can cope into fast moving technology. but wat i realize when the influence of social networking tools somehow do play roles in wasting my time in reply all the gossip rather than keep myself informative. So i decide to have a trail to cut down depend on FB n twit twit.

The result was: still okie la, at least i did log out from fb, spend some precious time reading a book i brought from penang to kill my time during whole long nite in kelantan. i wrote quit some post in blog, schedule a day a post that stand for 2 weeks. AND i am looking forward to restrict my fb usage, am practicing to log in during weekend...so my apologize mate, if suddenly i become lansi i reply some of u guys gossip late :)

ribuan ampun... 

Wish me luck for my practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info sharing