Well Deserve Sharing Article

Facebook profile

Poll testing: Is yee kai5 post r too 极端?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Polls

hey guys,

am running a testing post in my blogspot, seeking advice weather my post r very 极端?极端 in the sense of politically siding pakatan rather than BN, 极端 in sense of too much complain rather than motivating people,  极端 in sense of misleading u guys to do wrong stuff.

do drop comment if got, i take every comment as room to improve. kam sia, terima kasih, nandri.谢谢,toche :)

4 comments:

  1. for me fine, not consider radical. only a matter of people accetapnce. As you know different people have differet level of tolerance. but this is good to get feedbacks from others,

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rxiJSs7aYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. so who u? takut tapi berani?
    bplaoxu-pemangku MCA Datuk seri Eddy Goh?

    thanks mate,
    i jus realize my post majority talk bad/comment on my beloved country n some personal ego/wrong behaviour. sigh

    malaysia n some of my fren r great..should share their nice character here also for time to time,balance back :)

    ReplyDelete

Info sharing